Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a day!

I had to take my MINI to NWMini on Thursday the 10th, to get the top fixed; it decided it did't want to be a convertible anymore! So I left here at 6:10am and arrived there at 820am. I left at 240pm! It took that long! I was so bored! But on my way over on Snoqualmie Pass I saw a moose! Yes, a moose! Crossed right in front of me on the freeway! What a sight! Sooooooooo big! And it was a young one at that! I had slowed way down, waiting for another but it was by itself! So far as I know anyway! I have been trying for several weeks to post a picture of my MINI, but for some reason can't seem to get any pictures to post here! I will keep trying!

1 comment:

me said...

That's a long day! But hey the moose is exciting! We were in Tacoma for the 4th week/weekend and saw a lot of Deer just chilling in the bushes right off the busy street! Silly things