Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dentist

Whew! Made it to the dentist today! Had a tooth break on me a couple weeks ago, so he put a filling in it. On the way home, I could swear the thing came out! So I called his home phone and said I will make arangements on Monday to come back in. After looking at it with a flashlight in the mirror, it is okay! Just feels different, I guess. But the ride over was something! What weather would you like? I hit sun, snow, sleet, hail, rain, you name it, I got it! I had to wash my car before I left, knowing it was moot, but I couldn't see out the back window, and with the convertible, it is important to be able to see out the back window!

I got my hair cut as well, nice and short! So the picture doesn't look like me anymore! I talked to my niece Sarah today, (she is 4.5 yrs). It is so fun to talk to her now, as she can carry on a conversation! So I told her Fannie died, and she asked why, and I said because she was very, very old. But Max is still here, and that made her happy, she likes Max, and Max just fell in love with her! She asked how the farm was, and did I remember when she was here? I said of course I do, and maybe she will be able to come back soon!

I haven't taken Rose's blanket back off yet, she seems to like having it back on for these very cold nights! I think Zillah would like her blanket on, but since she is being a poop, she goes without! Her coat is still very thick. She is fine.

No comments: