Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I can't believe I just found this!




Wow, I wish I would have found this way back when, then I could have written here instead of all those newsletters through the email! The picture of me and Bob was taken 4.19.08 at the RAM Sportsbar and Grill. We were there for a luncheon put on by the MINI club. We had a great time, I think 17 MINIs were there and 33 people. It was great! I will post pics of the cars!

My back is still my back, however in February and March I went SKIING (!) with my nieces on the beginner slope and had a blast! I had pain, but I have pain pills! So what the heck!? That is my motto now, and I am going to try to do anything to get back into shape! I cannot believe how much weight I have put on and how little I eat! Oh well.

It is about time to get out the bicycle! Bob got one as well, so we can go biking together. At least I hope the weather starts looking like the Spring we are supposed to be in!

My new job (started 3.12.07) is going great! I recruited another Rite Aid don't wanna be to our team and we are starting to get more scripts, so things are looking up at the pharmacy! Yeah! I would rather be busy than not!

No comments: